Black Bean Burgers Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Black Bean Burgers" recipe we have found so far.
Black Bean Burgers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups cooked or canned black beans (380 g)
- 1/2 cup instant oats (120 g), gf if needed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- Feel free to use canned beans or cook them from scratch. If you’re going to cook them, use 1 cup of dried black beans (190 g). Drain and wash your canned beans. If you’re using cooked beans, you don’t have to wash them, just drain them.
- Add canned or cooked beans to a large mixing bowl and mash them. I prefer to use an immersion blender, but a fork or a potato masher is also okay.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mash again until well combined. Add more oats if needed.
- Make 4 or 5 patties with your hands.
- I cooked them on a griddler for about 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown with no oil. Feel free to add some oil if you want, grill them or cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Enjoy by themselves or serve them with some bread (gf if needed) or your favorite toppings (I added tahini, ketchup, tomato slices, lettuce, and red onion). Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Simple Vegan Blog