Black Bean Burgers Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Black Bean Burgers" recipe we have found so far.
Black Bean Burgers
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 cups cooked or canned black beans (380 g)
- 1/2 cup instant oats (120 g), gf if needed
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast (4 tbsp)
- 2 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 tbsp tamari or soy sauce
- 1 tbsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp cumin powder
- Feel free to use canned beans or cook them from scratch. If you’re going to cook them, use 1 cup of dried black beans (190 g). Drain and wash your canned beans. If you’re using cooked beans, you don’t have to wash them, just drain them.
- Add canned or cooked beans to a large mixing bowl and mash them. I prefer to use an immersion blender, but a fork or a potato masher is also okay.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mash again until well combined. Add more oats if needed.
- Make 4 or 5 patties with your hands.
- I cooked them on a griddler for about 5 to 10 minutes or until golden brown with no oil. Feel free to add some oil if you want, grill them or cook them in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Enjoy by themselves or serve them with some bread (gf if needed) or your favorite toppings (I added tahini, ketchup, tomato slices, lettuce, and red onion). Keep leftovers in a sealed container in the fridge for 4 to 5 days.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Simple Vegan Blog