Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1 14-ounce coconut milk can (400 ml)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup diced sweet potato (265 g)
- Salt to taste
- Toppings: tofu, red cabbage, broccoli, and red bell pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onion (diced) and cook until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I used raw veggies (red cabbage, broccoli, and red bell pepper) and tofu.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Simple Vegan Blog