Skip to content
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 onion
- 1 14-ounce coconut milk can (400 ml)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 cup diced sweet potato (265 g)
- Salt to taste
- Toppings: tofu, red cabbage, broccoli, and red bell pepper
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the garlic and the onion (diced) and cook until golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer until the sweet potatoes are soft.
- Transfer the soup to a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. I used raw veggies (red cabbage, broccoli, and red bell pepper) and tofu.