Best Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast? Are you wondering how to prepare Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast? Which Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast.
Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast Recipe Info
Total Time: 4 Hours, 0 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 8
Ingredient tags: apple juice Apples black pepper butter celery cranberries crown pork roast egg onions poultry seasoning salt white bread cubes white sugar
Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast Recipe
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Season pork roast with salt and pepper to taste, then place on a rack in an open roasting pan, rib ends down.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 2 hours. Roast will be only partially cooked.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine cranberries and sugar and mix well; set aside. Melt butter or margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onions and celery and saute until tender, about 10 minutes. Add cranberry mixture, 2 teaspoons salt, 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper, bread cubes, apples, apple juice, egg and poultry seasoning. Toss well.
- After the two hours, remove roast from oven. Turn rib ends up and fill cavity with cranberry/apple stuffing. Insert meat thermometer between two ribs in the thickest part of the meat, making sure that end of thermometer does not touch any bone.
- Return stuffed roast to oven and continue roasting at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for about 1 1/2 hours, or until internal temperature of meat reaches 175 degrees F (80 degrees C). (Note: If stuffing becomes too brown, cover it with aluminum foil.)
- To Serve: Place roast on warm platter and let stand for 15 minutes for easier carving. Slice between ribs to carve, and serve with stuffing.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 57 %
Cholesterol: 64 %
Sodium: 42 %
Potassium: 24 %
Total Carbohydrates: 14 %
Dietary Fiber: 15 %
Protein: 100 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Special Occasion Stuffed Crown Pork Roast