Cabbage Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Cabbage Salad" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 cups green cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 cups purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 small granny smith apple cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon each salt & pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans chopped
Place cabbage and apple in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.
Pour dressing over cabbage (you may not need all of it) and toss to combine.
Sprinkle with feta, cranberries and pecans. Serve.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 425IU
Vitamin C: 35mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cabbage Salad