Cabbage Salad Recipe? Are you wondering how Cabbage Salad is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Cabbage Salad".
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 cups green cabbage thinly sliced
- 2 cups purple cabbage thinly sliced
- 1 small granny smith apple cored and sliced
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 small clove garlic minced
- ½ teaspoon each salt & pepper
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- 3 tablespoons toasted pecans chopped
Place cabbage and apple in a large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in a jar and shake well to combine.
Pour dressing over cabbage (you may not need all of it) and toss to combine.
Sprinkle with feta, cranberries and pecans. Serve.
Saturated Fat: 9g
Vitamin A: 425IU
Vitamin C: 35mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cabbage Salad