Boiled Cabbage Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Boiled Cabbage" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 head cabbage small
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- bacon fat optional (or 2 slices bacon)
- Remove any discolored leaves from the cabbage. Cut the head of cabbage in half and cut each half into 1 1/2″ wedges leaving the root intact to hold the wedges together.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. If using bacon fat, or bacon, add to the boiling water for flavor.
- Add cabbage wedges and boil 8-12 minutes or just until tender.
- Drain well, drizzle with butter and season with salt & pepper to taste.
Saturated Fat: 2g
Vitamin A: 199IU
Vitamin C: 42mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Boiled Cabbage