Cheesy Beef Lasagna Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Cheesy Beef Lasagna" recipe we have found so far.
Cheesy Beef Lasagna
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until the vegetables caramelize.
- Add the garlic and ground beef and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes or until the beef is well browned. Add the chili powder and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soup and cook for 5 minutes. Add broth and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine ricotta cheese,half of the mozzarella cheese,eggs and black pepper. Mix Well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread 2 cups of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Layer 4 lasagna noodles on top,overlapping noodles slightly to cover the bottom.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles. Layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top of the second layer of noodles,layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining meat sauce on lasagna noodles,top with parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- Uncover and continue to bake for 15 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Dietary Fibre2 g
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Cheesy Beef Lasagna