- Heat oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Add the onions and mushrooms and sauté for 5 minutes until the vegetables caramelize.
- Add the garlic and ground beef and continue to sauté for another 5 minutes or until the beef is well browned. Add the chili powder and continue to sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add the soup and cook for 5 minutes. Add broth and continue to cook for 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine ricotta cheese,half of the mozzarella cheese,eggs and black pepper. Mix Well.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spread 2 cups of the meat sauce in the bottom of a 9” x 13” pan. Layer 4 lasagna noodles on top,overlapping noodles slightly to cover the bottom.
- Spread half of the cheese mixture over noodles. Layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining cheese mixture on top of the second layer of noodles,layer with 2 ½ cups of meat sauce and 4 lasagna noodles.
- Spread the remaining meat sauce on lasagna noodles,top with parmesan cheese and remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes at 375°F.
- Uncover and continue to bake for 15 minutes until the top is golden and bubbly. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Dietary Fibre2 g