Chicken Legs with Peas, Artichokes, Mint, and Fingerling Potatoes Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken Legs with Peas, Artichokes, Mint, and Fingerling Potatoes" recipe we have found so far.
Chicken Legs with Peas, Artichokes, Mint, and Fingerling Potatoes
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 4 chicken leg quarters
- 2 tsp. coriander seeds, crushed
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/3 c. dry white wine
- 1/3 c. chicken stock
- 1 lb. fingerling or small new potatoes
- 3 strips lemon zest
- 1 (14-ounce) can unseasoned artichoke hearts, drained, and halved
- 1 c. fresh or frozen peas
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh mint
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Heat oil in a large Dansk or other Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Season chicken with coriander seeds, salt, and pepper. Brown chicken in batches, turning once, until the skin is golden brown and crispy, 6 to 8 minutes per batch. Transfer to a plate.
- Add wine to Dutch oven and cook until syrupy, 1 to 2 minutes. Add stock, potatoes, and lemon zest; bring to a boil. Top with chicken, skin sides up. Cover and transfer to the oven. Bake until potatoes are soft and chicken is cooked through, 35 to 40 minutes. Add artichokes and peas. Bake, uncovered, until peas are tender, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and stir in butter. Stir in mint just before serving.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Country Living