Best Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash? Which Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash.
Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash Recipe
- Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rapid boil. Cook egg noodles at a boil until tender yet firm to the bite, 7 to 9 minutes. Drain and toss with butter, parsley, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Keep noodles warm while preparing the chicken.
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Add oil, shallots, and garlic; saute until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Pour in pasta sauce, chicken broth, and red wine vinegar.
- Season chicken with remaining 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper. Add chicken to the pot. Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 12 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method.
- Place 1/2 cup yogurt in a small bowl. Add in 1/2 cup of sauce, a tablespoon at time, to temper the yogurt. Add paprika and blend well. Pour yogurt mixture back into the pot. Shred the chicken thighs and serve over cooked noodles. Garnish each serving with a dollop of yogurt.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Chicken Paprikash