- 17oz (470g) cherry tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/3 cup (60g) Pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Red/White wine vinegar
- Salt to taste, Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 8 oz (225g) Creamy feta cheese
- Chop the cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes. Thinly slice the onion.
- Add 1 teaspoon vinegar to a bowl with cold water. Add sliced onion to the bowl and set aside for 10 minutes. Then drain.
- Chop the feta cheese.
- In a large bowl combine all the vegetables and the cheese and set aside.
- In separate bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregano. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Set aside for 15-30 minutes before serving.