Pantry Chicken Casserole Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pantry Chicken Casserole" recipe we have found so far.
Pantry Chicken Casserole
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a large casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add penne and cook, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 11 minutes. Drain.
- While the pasta is cooking, melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and bell pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook until they release their liquid, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in processed cheese food, diced tomatoes and juice, diced tomatoes and green chiles with juice, and mild chile peppers. Cook and stir until cheese has melted, 5 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in cooked pasta and chicken. Pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 37 %
Cholesterol: 31 %
Sodium: 38 %
Potassium: 15 %
Total Carbohydrates: 14 %
Dietary Fiber: 12 %
Protein: 59 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pantry Chicken Casserole