Chicken-Pepper Alfredo Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Chicken-Pepper Alfredo" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 8 ounces uncooked linguine
- 1-1/2 pounds chicken tenderloins, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 4 turkey or pork bacon strips, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jar (15 ounces) roasted red pepper Alfredo sauce
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with garlic powder and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken, mushrooms, onion, bacon and garlic; cook and stir 8-10 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Drain linguine; add to skillet. Stir in Alfredo sauce; heat through. Sprinkle with cheese.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home