Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas" recipe we have found so far.
Barbecue Chicken Quesadillas
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional: Sour cream and additional salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide four tortillas between two baking sheets; spread with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa.
4 wedges (calculated without sour cream and additional salsa): 446 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home