- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chiles
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- 8 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 3/4 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Optional: Sour cream and additional salsa
- Preheat oven to 450°. In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients; toss to combine.
- Divide four tortillas between two baking sheets; spread with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese and top with remaining tortillas.
- Bake 6-8 minutes or until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into six wedges. If desired, serve with sour cream and additional salsa.
4 wedges (calculated without sour cream and additional salsa): 446 calories, 15g fat (5g saturated fat), 77mg cholesterol, 814mg sodium, 46g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.