Asian Chicken Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Asian Chicken Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Asian Chicken Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3/4 cup sesame ginger dressing or to taste, or homemade peanut dressing below
- 4 cups napa cabbage shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage or coleslaw mix, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 english cucumber sliced
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 3 cups chicken cooked shredded
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds toasted
- 1 cup crispy wonton strips or chow mein noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
Add dressing and toss well.
Sprinkle with toppings and serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 4026IU
Vitamin C: 76mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Asian Chicken Salad