Asian Chicken Salad Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Asian Chicken Salad" recipe we have found so far.
Asian Chicken Salad
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3/4 cup sesame ginger dressing or to taste, or homemade peanut dressing below
- 4 cups napa cabbage shredded
- 2 cups green cabbage or coleslaw mix, finely chopped
- 1 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 english cucumber sliced
- 1 large carrot julienned
- 3 cups chicken cooked shredded
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds toasted
- 1 cup crispy wonton strips or chow mein noodles
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
Combine all salad ingredients in a bowl.
Add dressing and toss well.
Sprinkle with toppings and serve immediately.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 4026IU
Vitamin C: 76mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Asian Chicken Salad