Chocolate Covered Strawberries Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Chocolate Covered Strawberries" recipe we have found so far.
Chocolate Covered Strawberries
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 lb whole fresh strawberries washed and dried
- 150 grams solid chocolate bar of choice not chips
- Wash strawberries well and allow to dry completely.
- Place 1″ of water in a small pot.
- Break chocolate and place in a glass bowl that fits over the top of the pot without touching the water.
- Bring the water to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce to low and place bowl with chocolate over top. Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat (I like to keep the bowl over the pot to keep the chocolate warm) and carefully dip strawberries, holding the stem. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Garnish with toppings if using.
- When all strawberries are coated, place in the refrigerator to set completely before serving.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 5IU
Vitamin C: 11mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Chocolate Covered Strawberries