- 1 lb whole fresh strawberries washed and dried
- 150 grams solid chocolate bar of choice not chips
- Wash strawberries well and allow to dry completely.
- Place 1″ of water in a small pot.
- Break chocolate and place in a glass bowl that fits over the top of the pot without touching the water.
- Bring the water to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce to low and place bowl with chocolate over top. Stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat (I like to keep the bowl over the pot to keep the chocolate warm) and carefully dip strawberries, holding the stem. Gently shake off excess chocolate and place on a parchment lined baking sheet. Garnish with toppings if using.
- When all strawberries are coated, place in the refrigerator to set completely before serving.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 5IU
Vitamin C: 11mg