Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake" recipe we have found so far.
Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/4 cups very hot water
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a 2 qt casserole dish, combine flour, white sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder.
Add milk and oil, and vanilla. Stir until well mixed.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cocoa powder and chocolate chips. Sprinkle over cake batter. DO NOT STIR. Pour hot water over top.
Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top looks cooked. Serve warm (with ice cream if desired).
Saturated Fat: 7g
Vitamin A: 50IU
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Gooey Chocolate Pudding Cake