Strawberry Sauce Recipe? Are you wondering how Strawberry Sauce is prepared? Which recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare "Strawberry Sauce".
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pound fresh strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash strawberries well, remove the tops and chop into half inch pieces.
- Place in a large saucepan with sugar and cook on medium heat, stirring often, until berries are softened and there is a lot of juice in the pan (15-25 minutes, depending on the size of your berries and the size of your pan).
- Stir together cornstarch and water and add to the strawberries while it is still simmering. Stir until thickened.
- Stir in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Let cool slightly before serving warm, or let cool to room temperature and refrigerate to serve later.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 8IU
Vitamin C: 38mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Strawberry Sauce