Strawberry Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Strawberry Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 pound fresh strawberries
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Wash strawberries well, remove the tops and chop into half inch pieces.
- Place in a large saucepan with sugar and cook on medium heat, stirring often, until berries are softened and there is a lot of juice in the pan (15-25 minutes, depending on the size of your berries and the size of your pan).
- Stir together cornstarch and water and add to the strawberries while it is still simmering. Stir until thickened.
- Stir in vanilla and remove from heat.
- Let cool slightly before serving warm, or let cool to room temperature and refrigerate to serve later.
Saturated Fat: 1g
Vitamin A: 8IU
Vitamin C: 38mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Strawberry Sauce