Coconut Jelly - Easiest Coconut Milk Dessert Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Coconut Jelly - Easiest Coconut Milk Dessert" recipe we have found so far.
Coconut Jelly - Easiest Coconut Milk Dessert
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 20 grams of gelatin powder
- Or 2 and 1/4 tsp of agar-agar powder
- 400 ml coconut cream
- 200 ml milk
- 100 ml whipping cream
- 60 grams of sugar
- 30 grams of finely shredded coconut
- First, we need to soak the gelatin powder into 1/3 cup of cold water for about 5 minutes. Do not throw it into the hot water or else it will clump up and will be really hard to get it dissolved.
- While waiting, let’s get the liquid ready. Pour in 200 ml of milk, 400 ml of coconut cream, 100 ml of whipping cream into the pot.
- Add some sugar and a pinch of salt.
- Also, add in the gelatin. Turn the heat to medium, stir it until dissolved.
- When it comes to a boil, turn off the heat immediately. Transfer it into a container.
- Let it go through a fine sieve just in case there is still some gelatin that is not fully combined.
- If there is extra, you can make some jelly cups with different fruits=)
- let them cool down a little bit then Cover it. Let it sit in the refrigerator overnight.
- Next day, Use a sharp knife, separate the edge. Flip it over with the cutting board. Cut it into the shape you like. Coat it with finely shredded coconut
- You can enjoy this delicious coconut dessert.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Coconut Jelly - Easiest Coconut Milk Dessert! [椰子冻]