Oven Baked Avocado Fries Recipe is one of the best recipes that are using Avocado. Not only Crispy Avocado Fries are delicious on their own, but serving them with this spicy honey lime sauce really kicks things up a notch. The zesty dipping sauce is the perfect complement to cool and crispy avocado fries. If you are ready to taste this amazing dish, let’s jump right into Oven Baked Avocado Fries Recipe!
Crispy Oven Baked Avocado Fries Recipe
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pit removed, and sliced into strips
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole wheat panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha Sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and set aside.
- Place the flour in a small bowl. In a second bowl place the egg, in a third bowl place the panko bread crumbs. Dredge the avocado slices in the flour. Next dip the slices in egg and last coat in panko breadcrumbs. Be sure the avocado slices are coated on all sides.
- Place in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil. Bake for 15 minutes or until the avocados are golden and crispy. Sprinkle with salt. Serve with spicy honey lime sauce on the side.
- Combine all ingredients together, mix well. Serve with cooked avocado fries
This recipe was originally posted on SkinnyMs: Avocado Fries with Spicy Honey Lime Sauce
Cuisine: American Universal
Ingredients: avocado bread crumbs egg wheat flour