Best Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins? Are you wondering how to prepare Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins? Which Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins.
Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe Info
Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup quick cooking oats or instant
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 overripe bananas
- 1 cup brown sugar packed (about 160g)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- 3 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups whole wheat flour fluffed and leveled (about 260g)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- chocolate chips, nuts or raisins optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and line 3 muffin pans with paper liners, spray with non-stick spray or use silicone muffin cups. (see notes in post above)
- Add oats to a medium bowl and cover with boiling water. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mash bananas with a fork or whisk. Add sugar, applesauce, yogurt, eggs, and vanilla, and whisk until combined.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt, and stir until just combined. Gently stir in the soaked oats.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 14-16 minutes, until a toothpick comes out clean or with moist crumbs.
- Let cool in pans for 5-10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container on the counter for 2 days, in the fridge for 1 week, or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Moist Banana Oatmeal Muffins Recipe