Best Easy Greek Salad? Are you wondering how to prepare Easy Greek Salad? Which Easy Greek Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Easy Greek Salad.
Easy Greek Salad Recipe Info
Total Time: 15 Minutes
Recipe Yields: 6
Cuisine: Greek Mediterranean
Ingredient Tags: bell pepper cucumber dried or fresh dill dried or fresh oregano feta cheese fresh ground black pepper fresh lemon juice Garlic olive oil pitted black olives plum tomatoes red onion red wine vinegar salt
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Easy Greek Salad Recipe
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill, or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 large plum tomatoes, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 3/4 cucumber, peeled, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 red onion, peeled, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives (preferably brine-cured), coarsely chopped
- A heaping half cup crumbled feta cheese
- Whisk the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, vinegar, oregano, and dill together until blended. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper. This can be prepared 3 hours ahead. Let stand at room temperature. Re-whisk before using.
- Combine the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, bell pepper, olives in a bowl. Toss with dressing. Sprinkle with cheese and serve.
More Fit & Healthy Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Greek Salad