- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Applewood Rub
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1/2 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice about 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon Mesquite Marinade
Prepare dressing by whisking all ingredients in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
Preheat grill to medium-high heat. Pound chicken breasts to even thickness. Drizzle with olive oil. Brush corn with olive oil & season with salt.
Place chicken on the grill and corn on the grill. Grill 3-4 minutes per side or until temperature reaches 165 degrees.
Allow chicken to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Using a knife, remove kernels from the corn. Slice chicken.
Combine all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl. Toss with dressing and serve.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 1335%
Vitamin C: 23.3%