Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp and Smoked Sausage Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp and Smoked Sausage" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp and Smoked Sausage
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Rinse well with cold water to prevent sticking and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the smoked sausage in a single layer. Cook on both sides until browned, about 6 minutes total. Remove to a plate.
- Add the vegetable oil to the skillet, then the shrimp, green onions, and garlic. Cook 3 to 4 minutes, until shrimp is opaque.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, lime juice, brown sugar, fish sauce, and 2 tablespoons water.
- Add the noodles and smoked sausage to the skillet, then the soy mixture. Stir well to combine. Increase heat to medium-high and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until noodles are hot. Mix in 1/2 of the cilantro and peanuts. Ladle pad Thai into serving bowls and top with remaining cilantro and peanuts.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Pad Thai with Shrimp and Smoked Sausage