Instant Pot Pad Thai Stir Fry Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Instant Pot Pad Thai Stir Fry " recipe we have found so far.
Instant Pot Pad Thai Stir Fry
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 oz whole wheat spaghetti (or brown rice spaghetti for gluten-free*)
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 5 tbsp soy sauce (or tamari for gluten-free)
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tsp minced fresh ginger (1/2 inch knob)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 head green or red cabbage, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 1 large carrot, shredded
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 2 cups snow peas
- 3 green onions, tender white and green parts only, chopped
- Chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Chopped salted peanuts, for garnish
- Break noodles in half and arrange in Instant Pot in a crisscross manner to avoid clumping. (See notes at the bottom for stovetop option**.) Pour water over noodles. Secure lid and move steam release valve to Sealing. Select Manual/Pressure Cook to cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. While noodles cook, in bowl, whisk together peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, lime juice, Sriracha, ginger, and garlic and set aside.
- When the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes, then move the steam release valve to Venting to release any remaining pressure.
- When the floating valve drops, press Cancel and remove lid. Drain noodles through colander, rinsing with cold water to remove starch and stop cooking. Rinse and dry insert and return to Instant Pot.
- Press Sauté and pour peanut sauce into pot. Add cabbage, carrot, pepper, and snow peas and stir well. Sauté until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in noodles and green onions until everything is heated through,
- Serve pad thai warm with cilantro and peanuts on top. Dish is best served right away, but leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in fridge for 5 days.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Pad Thai Stir Fry