Eggs in a Basket Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Eggs in a Basket" recipe we have found so far.
Eggs in a Basket
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a large 6-cup muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Mix potatoes, melted butter, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Divide potato mixture among muffin cups. Press to create a thin crust over the bottom and up the sides of each cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are a light golden brown and potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes. Crack an egg gently into each cup. Continue cooking until egg whites are set and yolk is runny, about 6 minutes. Remove from the oven; cover eggs with provolone cheese.
- Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven’s broiler.
- Toss prosciutto with maple syrup and pepper in a small bowl. Spread out on a small baking sheet lined with aluminum foil.
- Place muffin tin and baking sheet under the preheated broiler. Broil until cheese is melted and prosciutto is crisp, about 1 minute.
- Transfer egg baskets to a serving plate. Chop prosciutto and sprinkle on top.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 34 %
Cholesterol: 77 %
Sodium: 25 %
Potassium: 24 %
Total Carbohydrates: 11 %
Dietary Fiber: 16 %
Protein: 34 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Eggs in a Basket