Ethiopian Cabbage Dish Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Ethiopian Cabbage Dish" recipe we have found so far.
Ethiopian Cabbage Dish
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the carrots and onion in the hot oil about 5 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, and cabbage and cook another 15 to 20 minutes. Add the potatoes; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ethiopian Cabbage Dish