Ethiopian Cabbage Dish Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Ethiopian Cabbage Dish" recipe we have found so far.
Ethiopian Cabbage Dish
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 4 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 head cabbage, shredded
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the carrots and onion in the hot oil about 5 minutes. Stir in the salt, pepper, cumin, turmeric, and cabbage and cook another 15 to 20 minutes. Add the potatoes; cover. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook until potatoes are soft, 20 to 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 22.254.1 6.9 0 428 Full nutrition
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ethiopian Cabbage Dish