Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 4 cups cabbage chopped (approx. 1/4 head of cabbage)
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 cup green beans chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 2 whole bell peppers chopped
- 1-28 oz can low sodium diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach coarsely chopped
Combine all vegetables in a large crock pot.
Add canned tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, bay leaves, italian seasoning, pepper and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Once cooked, add parsley, basil and spinach and cook for 5 minutes more.
Vitamin A: 2230%
Vitamin C: 32.5%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup