Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup" recipe we have found so far.
Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 4 cups cabbage chopped (approx. 1/4 head of cabbage)
- 2 celery stalks chopped
- 1 cup green beans chopped in 1 inch pieces
- 2 whole bell peppers chopped
- 1-28 oz can low sodium diced tomatoes
- 6 cups low sodium vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon basil
- 2 cups fresh spinach coarsely chopped
Combine all vegetables in a large crock pot.
Add canned tomatoes, broth, tomato paste, bay leaves, italian seasoning, pepper and stir to combine.
Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
Once cooked, add parsley, basil and spinach and cook for 5 minutes more.
Vitamin A: 2230%
Vitamin C: 32.5%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow Cooker Cabbage Soup