Pineapple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Pineapple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner" recipe we have found so far.
Pineapple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 large head of broccoli
- 8 pineapple rings, fish or fillets
- 4 (6-ounce) skin-on salmon fillets
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp. sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 bell peppers, any colour, sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 c. cooked brown rice, for serving, divided
- Preheat oven to 350º. Line a large rimmed sheet pan with foil and grease with cooking spray.
- Slice the broccoli to separate the stem and large florets. Slice off the bottom of the stem, peel the outer edge and slice into ¼-inch thick slices. Slice top into bite-sized florets.
- Holding the sheet pan horizontally, layout pineapple slices in a 2×4 rectangle in the centre of the pan. Season each salmon fillet on both sides with salt and pepper, then lay each fillet over 2 pieces of pineapple.
- In a large bowl, whisk together sweet chilli sauce, olive oil, sesame oil, garlic, and red pepper. Brush over salmon fillet then toss the remaining sauce with broccoli and peppers and arrange vegetables around salmon on the sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Switch the oven to broil, and broil for 2-4 minutes, until the fish and vegetables begin to char.
- Serve salmon and vegetables over brown rice.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pineapple Salmon Sheet Pan Dinner