- 1 1/2 pounds baby potatoes washed and cut
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 pound asparagus washed and cut into 1″ pieces
- 1 1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
Garlic Butter Drizzle
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- salt & pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Toss potatoes with 1 tablespoon olive oil, oregano, salt & pepper. Place on a roasting pan and roast 20 minutes.
Toss asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive, salt and pepper. Flip potatoes and add asparagus to the potatoes on the roasting pan. Roast 10 minutes (If asparagus is thin it can be added with the shrimp).
Combine garlic butter ingredients. Toss half of the garlic butter mixture with the shrimp. Add shrikmpto the pan and roast an additional 6-8 minutes or until shrimp is cooked.
Remove from the oven and sprinkle parsley over top.
Serve with remaining melted garlic butter for dipping or drizzling.
Saturated Fat: 5g
Vitamin A: 1238IU
Vitamin C: 51mg