- Combine garlic, habanero peppers, and salt in a mortar and pestle and crush into a fine paste. Add Sriracha and egg and whisk to combine. Set aside until needed.
- Pull or trim off the tenderloin from the breasts, and then slice each one in half lengthwise, cutting at a 45-degree angle to create two relatively equal pieces.
- Place all 6 strips of chicken on a plate and dust generously on all sides with rice flour, making sure they are completely covered.
- Pour over the pepper mixture and use tongs to make sure each piece of chicken is coated evenly with the mixture and that there are no dry spots. Wrap and marinate in the fridge for 2 to 12 hours.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken until well browned, and no longer pink in the centers, about 3 minutes per side. Serve immediately.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 47 %
Cholesterol: 77 %
Sodium: 83 %
Potassium: 14 %
Total Carbohydrates: 6 %
Dietary Fiber: 6 %
Protein: 111 %