- 2 lbs chicken wings split and tips removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and toss with wings. Shake off any excess flour mixture.
- Place wings in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Bake wings 20-22 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Remove wings from air fryer and top with additional salt and pepper or desired sauce.
Vitamin A: 30IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg