Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Air Fryer Chicken Wings" recipe we have found so far.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 lbs chicken wings split and tips removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and toss with wings. Shake off any excess flour mixture.
- Place wings in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Bake wings 20-22 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Remove wings from air fryer and top with additional salt and pepper or desired sauce.
Vitamin A: 30IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Air Fryer Chicken Wings