Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Air Fryer Chicken Wings" recipe we have found so far.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 2 lbs chicken wings split and tips removed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Pat wings dry with a paper towel. Combine flour, baking powder, salt and pepper and toss with wings. Shake off any excess flour mixture.
- Place wings in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Bake wings 20-22 minutes or until skin is crisp.
- Remove wings from air fryer and top with additional salt and pepper or desired sauce.
Vitamin A: 30IU
Vitamin C: 0.2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Air Fryer Chicken Wings