Fruit Salad Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Fruit Salad" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- ½ English cucumber (or any seedless cucumber), cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 8 large seedless green grapes
- ¼ cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- 1 to 2 crispy Fuyu persimmon, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- ½ Korean pear or any crisp, juicy pear, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 medium Fuji apple or any crisp apple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (1 cup)
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup lightly salted or unsalted roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Combine the cucumber, grapes, raisins (or dried cranberries), persimmon, pear, apple, and peanuts in a large bowl. Cut one of the eggs into quarters and add to the bowl.
- Separate the white and yolk of the other egg. Set aside the yolk, put the white into bowl, and gently break it into chunks with a spoon.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard and, using a spoon, mix together the ingredients. You can serve it right away or refrigerate up to 24 hours. If you serve it right away, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl. Press the egg yolk through a mesh strainer over the salad and serve.
- If you like to serve it later, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate it. Put the egg yolk in a small container and refrigerate. When you’re ready to serve, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl or plate and push the egg yolk through a mesh strainer over the salad, and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fruit Salad