Best Fruit Salad? Are you wondering how to prepare Fruit Salad? Which Fruit Salad recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Fruit Salad.
Fruit Salad Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Fruit Salad Recipe
- ½ English cucumber (or any seedless cucumber), cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 3/4 to 1 cup)
- 8 large seedless green grapes
- ¼ cup raisins (or dried cranberries)
- 1 to 2 crispy Fuyu persimmon, peeled and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (about 1 cup)
- ½ Korean pear or any crisp, juicy pear, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (1 1/4 cups)
- 1 medium Fuji apple or any crisp apple, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (1 cup)
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs
- ¼ cup lightly salted or unsalted roasted peanuts
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
- Combine the cucumber, grapes, raisins (or dried cranberries), persimmon, pear, apple, and peanuts in a large bowl. Cut one of the eggs into quarters and add to the bowl.
- Separate the white and yolk of the other egg. Set aside the yolk, put the white into bowl, and gently break it into chunks with a spoon.
- Add the mayonnaise and mustard and, using a spoon, mix together the ingredients. You can serve it right away or refrigerate up to 24 hours. If you serve it right away, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl. Press the egg yolk through a mesh strainer over the salad and serve.
- If you like to serve it later, transfer the mixture to an airtight container and refrigerate it. Put the egg yolk in a small container and refrigerate. When you’re ready to serve, transfer the mixture to a serving bowl or plate and push the egg yolk through a mesh strainer over the salad, and serve.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Fruit Salad