(1 Cup = 200 ml)
- 1 cup milk (or 200 ml milk)
- 3 tablespoon custard powder
- 1.5 tablespoon sugar
- ½ cup mango pulp
For the garnish
- mango pieces
- Take pieces of 1 mango in a mixer jar and blend. Keep the puree aside. We got about ½ cup puree from 1 mango.
- In a small bowl, combine custard powder and ¼ cup milk. Milk should be at room temperature. Stir well till no lumps remain. Keep aside.
- Now heat the remaining ¾ cup milk on medium flame. Once it becomes hot, add sugar. Mix well till sugar dissolves. You can adjust sugar as per the taste and sweetness of mangoes.
- Once sugar is dissolved, add custard+milk mixture to it and keep stirring continuously with a whisk. If you feel that you are not able to manage with medium flame, reduce the flame to low.
- Keep whisking continuously till you notice that the mixture has started thickening. Now add mango pulp. Keep stirring continuously.
- Once you notice that mixture has thickened, remove from flame.
- Let the mixture cool down a bit for about 10 minutes.
- Whisk again and now pour the mixture in serving bowl/glasses. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
- Garnish with chopped mango pieces. Serve.
You can adjust sugar as per the taste and sweetness of mangoes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on 4-Ingredient Mango Pudding | eggless, without gelatin – without agar agar