Easy Homemade Pie Crust Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Easy Homemade Pie Crust" recipe we have found so far.
Easy Homemade Pie Crust
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Combine flour, salt, and butter in a food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles coarse crumbs, about 10 1-second pulses.
- Stir water and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Pour half the ice water and vinegar mixture into the flour and butter mixture. Pulse to combine, about 3 (1-second) pulses. Pour in remaining ice water and vinegar mixture. Pulse until mixture just starts to come together, about 8 (1-second) pulses.
- Turn dough out onto a wooden surface, pat into round shape and divide in half. Form each half into a disc about 5 inches wide.
- Wrap each disc in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes until ready to use.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 36 %
Cholesterol: 20 %
Sodium: 6 %
Potassium: 1 %
Total Carbohydrates: 10 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 9 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Easy Homemade Pie Crust