Best Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs? Are you wondering how to prepare Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs? Which Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs.
Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs Recipe Info
Herby Smoked Aalmon Poached Eggs Recipe
- extra virgin olive oil
- a few fresh chives
- 10 g smoked salmon , from sustainable sources
- 1 large free-range egg
- 80 g spinach
- 1 thick slice of seeded wholemeal bread , (50g)
- 1 heaped teaspoon cream cheese
- 1 lemon
- Lay a 40cm sheet of non-PVC clingfilm flat on a work surface and rub with a little oil.
- Finely chop a few fresh chives and sprinkle in the centre of the sheet, then slice and lay over the salmon and carefully crack the egg on top.
- Pull in the sides of the clingfilm and – very important – gently squeeze out any air around the egg. Twist, then tie a knot in the clingfilm to secure the egg snugly inside.
- Poach the parcel in a pan of simmering water for 6 to 7 minutes for soft-poached, or until cooked to your liking.
- Place a colander or bamboo steamer above the pan and wilt the spinach as the egg poaches.
- Meanwhile, toast the bread and spread the cream cheese on it like butter.
- Squeeze any excess liquid out of the spinach, then spoon over the toast.
- Snip open the clingfilm parcel, unwrap the egg and place proudly on top. Serve with a wedge of lemon for squeezing over, then season and tuck in.
NUTRITION PER SERVING
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Jamie Oliver Recipe