Ham & Cheese Egg Cups Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Ham & Cheese Egg Cups" recipe we have found so far.
Ham & Cheese Egg Cups
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cooking spray, for pan
- 12 slices ham
- 1 c. shredded cheddar
- 12 large eggs
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400º and grease a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Line each cup with a slice of ham and sprinkle with cheddar. Crack an egg into each ham cup and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake until eggs are cooked through, 12 to 15 minutes (depending on how runny you like your yolks).
- Garnish with parsley and serve.
Nutrition (per serving):
- 340 calories,
- 12 g protein,
- 10 g carbohydrates,
- 7 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 30 g fat,
- 9 g saturated fat,
- 240 mg sodium
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Ham & Cheese Egg Cups