Garlicky Mushroom Toast Cups Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Garlicky Mushroom Toast Cups" recipe we have found so far.
Garlicky Mushroom Toast Cups
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Stir in garlic, and cook for 30 seconds until fragrant. Add mushrooms, and continue cooking until softened and lightly browned, 4 to 6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, then set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, spread softened butter onto one side of each slice of bread. Press the buttered sides into a muffin tin; set aside.
- Stir together eggs and cream, then stir in the cooled mushroom mixture. Divide this custard equally among the toast cups. Sprinkle the tops with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until egg mixture sets, and tops are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 18 %
Cholesterol: 39 %
Sodium: 24 %
Potassium: 7 %
Total Carbohydrates: 3 %
Dietary Fiber: 4 %
Protein: 14 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Garlicky Mushroom Toast Cups