- 1 1/2-2 pounds pork tenderloin see note
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning blend or 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, thyme, oregano, and parsley or rosemary
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cracked black pepper or a pinch of finely ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
Marinate the pork
Pat pork tenderloin dry with a paper towel.
Stir together lemon juice, garlic, dried herbs, oil, salt, pepper, Dijon mustard, and honey.
Pour half of the mixture into a large Ziploc bag along with the tenderloin. Press out excess air, seal the bag, and chill for 30 minutes.
Grill the pork
Preheat grill to medium and oil the grates.
Using tongs, transfer pork to the grill. Close the grill and cook 15-20 minutes, turning every few minutes to ensure even cooking and brushing reserved marinade over all sides of the pork half way through grilling.
Transfer to a cutting board to rest for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
*If pork tenderloin is more than 2 1/2 inches thick and you want no pink in the middle once fully cooked, cut tenderloin in half lengthwise to yield two thinner tenderloin pieces and proceed with recipe as written.
Ingredients: dijon mustard honey lemon Pork Tenderloin