Best Baked Chicken Chalupas Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Baked Chicken Chalupas? Which Baked Chicken Chalupas recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Baked Chicken Chalupas.
Baked Chicken Chalupas Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Baked Chicken Chalupas Recipe
- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each tortilla with oil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated. Spoon over tortillas. Bake 15-18 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Top with cabbage.
1 chalupa: 206 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.
More Appetizers Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Taste of Home