- 6 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken breast
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely shredded cabbage
- Preheat oven to 350°. Place tortillas on an ungreased baking sheet. Brush each tortilla with oil; sprinkle with cheese.
- Place chicken, tomatoes and seasonings in a large skillet; cook and stir over medium heat 6-8 minutes or until most of the liquid is evaporated. Spoon over tortillas. Bake 15-18 minutes or until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted. Top with cabbage.
1 chalupa: 206 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 45mg cholesterol, 400mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 19g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1 starch, 1/2 fat.