Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Plum Sauce Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Plum Sauce" recipe we have found so far.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Plum Sauce
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Generously season pork tenderloin with salt and black pepper.
- Heat oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium-high heat. Cook tenderloin until browned on all sides, 2 to 4 minutes per side. Transfer tenderloin to a plate.
- Saute onion with a pinch of salt in the same skillet until just softening, 3 to 5 minutes. Add shallots, reduce heat to medium, and cook and stir until shallots and onion are golden brown and caramelized, about 10 minutes.
- Stir thyme into onion mixture; place tenderloin over onion mixture, and set plum quarters, skin-side down, around pork tenderloin. Transfer skillet to preheated oven.
- Cook until pork is slightly pink in the center, about 20 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C). Transfer pork and plums to a plate.
- Place skillet over medium-high heat and pour water and balsamic vinegar into onion mixture. Bring mixture to a boil while scraping the browned bits of food off of the bottom of the pan with a wooden spoon. Cook and stir until liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 10 minutes; remove from heat. Whisk butter into mixture until melted and sauce is shiny. Pour sauce over pork and plums.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Fresh Plum Sauce