How to Make a Frittata Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "How to Make a Frittata" recipe we have found so far.
How to Make a Frittata
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups cooked potatoes or hash browns
- 1 cup mixed vegetables peppers, mushrooms
- 8 slices bacon chopped, or 1/2 cup diced ham
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup light cream
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley or basil
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Add olive oil to an 8″ skillet and cook vegetables until tender-crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Stir in potatoes/hashbrowns and cook an additional 5 minutes.
In a medium bowl, combine eggs, light cream, dry mustard and seasonings.
Add bacon and green onion. Pour egg mixture over top and sprinkle with cheese and fresh herbs.
Bake 14-16 minutes or until eggs are set. Broil 1-2 minutes.
Remove from the oven and cool 5 minutes before cutting. Serve warm.
Saturated Fat: 10g
Vitamin A: 2109IU
Vitamin C: 10mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on How to Make a Frittata