Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Bowls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Bowls" recipe we have found so far.
Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Bowls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Turn on a multi-functional pressure cooker (such as Instant Pot(R)) and select Saute function. Heat olive oil in the pot. Add chicken and saute until edges are lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Cancel Saute mode and transfer chicken to a plate.
- Pour chicken broth into the pot; scrape the bottom of the pot to loosen any browned bits with a spoon. Add corn, black beans, diced tomatoes with green chilies and their juices, rice, seasoning salt, chili powder, and garlic powder. Place chicken pieces on top of rice mixture.
- Close and lock the lid. Select high pressure according to manufacturer’s instructions; set timer for 7 minutes. Allow 10 to 15 minutes for pressure to build.
- Release pressure using the natural-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, for 10 minutes. Release remaining pressure carefully using the quick-release method according to manufacturer’s instructions, about 1 more minute. Unlock and remove the lid.
- Open the lid and stir chicken and rice. Serve in bowls topped with shredded Mexican cheese and chopped cilantro.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Mexican Chicken and Rice Bowls