Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls" recipe we have found so far.
Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 head cauliflower , cut into florets (about 10 ounces)
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomatoes
- green onions
- shredded cheese
- black beans
- Pour the salsa into the bottom of the Instant Pot and place the chicken breasts on top. Sprinkle a 1/2 teaspoon of cumin, plus salt and pepper over the top, but do not stir.
- Place a 2.5-inch trivet over the chicken, then put an oven-safe bowl that is 7-inches in diameter on top of that. (I use 4-cup porcelain salad bowls from West Elm or a round glass storage container.) Pour the cauliflower florets into the bowl.
- Secure the lid to the Instant Pot the move the steam release valve to Sealing. Select Manual or Pressure Cook (the button varies by model) to cook on high pressure for 4 minutes. When the cooking cycle is complete, let the pressure naturally release for 10 minutes before moving the steam release valve to Venting. (The screen will read LO:10 when the pressure has released for 10 minutes.) When the floating valve drops, to signal that the pressure has been released, you can safely remove the lid.
- Use oven mitts to remove the bowl of cooked cauliflower and the trivet, then use tongs to transfer the cooked chicken to a cutting board to rest for a few minutes. Use a potato masher to break up the cooked cauliflower into rice-like pieces. (You may want to pour the cauliflower into a larger bowl for easier mashing.) It doesn’t have to be perfect– this is a “rustic” style cauliflower rice. Season the rice to taste with a little salt and pepper.
- Use two forks to shred the chicken on the cutting board, then transfer it back to the salsa in the Instant Pot and give it a stir to coat well. To serve the bowls, place some of the cauliflower “rice” in a bowl, top with some of the shredded chicken and salsa mixture, and other toppings like lettuce, tomatoes, green onions, and avocado.
- Leftovers can be stored in separate airtight containers in the fridge for up to 3 days. The leftover chicken makes a great salad topper, too!
Vitamin A: 345IU
Vitamin C: 37.2mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Instant Pot Chicken Burrito Bowls