Best Italian Meatballs Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Italian Meatballs? Which Italian Meatballs recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Italian Meatballs.
Italian Meatballs Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Italian Meatballs Recipe
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions in hot oil until translucent, about 20 minutes.
- Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir onions, bread crumb mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula until combined. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Using wet hands, form meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Meatballs