Italian Meatballs Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best " Italian Meatballs" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Cover a baking sheet with foil and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Soak bread crumbs in milk in a small bowl for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onions in hot oil until translucent, about 20 minutes.
- Mix beef and pork together in a large bowl. Stir onions, bread crumb mixture, eggs, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, Italian herb seasoning, and Parmesan cheese into meat mixture with a rubber spatula until combined. Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
- Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Using wet hands, form meat mixture into balls about 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Arrange onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and cooked through, 15 to 20 minutes.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 8 %
Cholesterol: 11 %
Sodium: 8 %
Potassium: 3 %
Total Carbohydrates: < 1 %
Dietary Fiber: < 1 %
Protein: 12 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Italian Meatballs