Keto Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Keto Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts" recipe we have found so far.
Keto Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Set an oven rack in the center of the oven.
- Place chicken breasts between 2 sheets of heavy plastic on a solid, level surface. Firmly pound with the smooth side of a meat mallet to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add mushrooms and cook until softened, about 4 minutes. Add garlic and thyme and cook until mushrooms are tender and most of the liquid has evaporated 4 to 5 minutes. Reduce heat to medium-low. Stir in cream cheese and season with salt. Cook and stir until cream cheese has completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Spoon mushroom-cream mixture onto the chicken breasts. Wrap chicken around the mixture and secure with toothpicks. Set chicken bundles, seam-side up, in a baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and brush with Dijon mustard. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and return to the oven.
- Continue baking until no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, 15 to 20 minutes more. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Discard toothpicks before serving.
% Daily Value *
Protein: 51 %
Carbohydrates: 4 %
Dietary Fiber: 5 %
Fat: 56 %
Saturated Fat: 95 %
Cholesterol: 48 %
Vitamin A Iu: 20 %
Niacin Equivalents: 118 %
Vitamin B6: 27 %
Vitamin C: 1 %
Folate: 8 %
Calcium: 10 %
Iron: 12 %
Magnesium: 11 %
Potassium: 14 %
Sodium: 32 %
Thiamin: 15 %
Calories From Fat:
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Keto Mushroom-Stuffed Chicken Breasts