Pan-Fried Shrimp Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Pan-Fried Shrimp" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over high heat.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir until browned, about 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium-low.
- Season shrimp with 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice, garlic salt, salt, and pepper;
- Cook for 1 more minute.
- Serve with remaining 2 tablespoons butter and 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 37 %
Cholesterol: 78 %
Sodium: 19 %
Potassium: 5 %
Total Carbohydrates: < 1 %
Dietary Fiber: < 1 %
Protein: 38 %
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Pan-Fried Shrimp