Maharani Cupcakes Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Maharani Cupcakes" recipe we have found so far.
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Sweet Basil Cream:
Sweet Curry Lemon Curd:
- To make the sweet basil cream, heat the whipping cream in a saucepan until hot; do not boil. Turn off the heat and add the basil, stems and all, to the cream and allow it to steep for 1 hour. Refrigerate the cream for 3 hours or overnight. Strain and discard the basil.
- Meanwhile, make the sweet curry lemon curd. Use a large microwave-safe bowl: the curd will expand to twice its volume as it cooks. Whisk together the white sugar, two eggs, and curry powder until smooth. Stir in the lemon juice, lemon zest, and butter. Cook in the microwave, stirring at one-minute intervals, until the mixture is thick enough to coat the back of a metal spoon. Pour the cooked curd through a sieve and refrigerate for at least three hours or until set. The mixture will have the consistency of soft pudding.
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Combine the white cake mix and coconut flakes in a mixing bowl. Stir in the water, three eggs, vegetable oil, and coconut extract. (For an extra-light texture, separate the egg whites from the yolks and beat the whites until medium-stiff peaks form. Fold the beaten egg whites into the cake batter.)
- Scoop the cake batter into the prepared pans, filling the cups 2/3 full. Bake in the preheated oven until the edges are golden brown and a toothpick inserted into the center of a cupcake comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- In a chilled bowl, whip the cold basil-infused cream and 3 cups of confectioners’ sugar until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate. Beat the cream cheese and remaining 3 cups of confectioners’ sugar until smooth and soft. Fold in the whipped cream and mix gently until fully combined.
- To decorate the cupcakes, spread a tablespoon of the lemon curd on top of each cupcake, followed by a dollop of the basil cream. Sprinkle with dragees.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Maharani Cupcakes