- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a small casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add bell pepper and onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- While pepper and onion are cooking, combine milk, egg whites, whole eggs, salt, pepper, and cumin into a medium bowl using a whisk.
- Transfer cooked vegetables to the prepared casserole dish. Pour egg mixture over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until eggs are set, about 30 minutes.
- Remove frittata from the oven and cut into wedges or squares. Place onto a plate and top with salsa.
% Daily Value *
Total Fat: 26 %
Cholesterol: 126 %
Sodium: 93 %
Potassium: 31 %
Total Carbohydrates: 7 %
Dietary Fiber: 19 %
Protein: 65 %