Mississippi Pot Roast Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Mississippi Pot Roast" recipe we have found so far.
Mississippi Pot Roast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 4 lbs chuck roast or pot roast
- 1 packet ranch mix
- 1 packet au jus mix or brown gravy mix, low sodium
- 6 pepperoncini peppers plus 1/2 cup juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- Brown roast in a pan over medium-high heat, about 5 minutes per side.
- Place roast in the bottom of a slow cooker and add pepperoncini juice. Sprinkle with ranch mix and gravy mix.
- Add peppers and sliced butter to the top of the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 8-10 hours or until fork tender.
- Serve over mashed potatoes.
Saturated Fat: 15g
Vitamin A: 232IU
Vitamin C: 6mg
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Mississippi Pot Roast