Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast Recipe; How to prepare this delicious recipe? What are the main ingredients required? Cooking time, important tips and more. Here is the best "Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast" recipe we have found so far.
Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. WYLER’S Instant Bouillon Beef Flavored Granules
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 lb.)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3/4 lb. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 3/4 lb. button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar (12 oz.) HEINZ HomeStyle Rich Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles, uncooked
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast