Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast" recipe we have found so far.
Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 3 Tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. WYLER’S Instant Bouillon Beef Flavored Granules
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (3 lb.)
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme, divided
- 3/4 lb. shiitake mushrooms, stemmed, sliced
- 3/4 lb. button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 jar (12 oz.) HEINZ HomeStyle Rich Mushroom Gravy
- 1 pkg. (16 oz.) egg noodles, uncooked
- 3/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
1-Combine flour and bouillon; rub onto all sides of roast. Place in slow cooker.
2-Sprinkle with 1 tsp. thyme; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 9 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
3-Add mushrooms to slow cooker. Pour gravy over mushrooms; cook, covered, on HIGH 30 min. or until mushrooms are tender and gravy is thickened.
4-Transfer roast to cutting board, reserving gravy mixture in slow cooker. Let stand 10 min. Meanwhile, cook noodles as directed on package, omitting salt.
5-Slice roast. Drain noodles; place on serving plates. Top with meat, gravy mixture and sour cream. Sprinkle with remaining thyme.
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11g 14%
Saturated Fat 4.5g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 125mg 42%
Sodium 250mg 11%
Total Carbohydrates 41g 15%
Dietary Fibers 3g 11%
Sugars 4g 8%
Protein 28g 56%
Vitamin A 6%
Vitamin C 2%
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Slow-Cooker Beef Stroganoff Pot Roast