Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe; How to prepare it? What are the ingredients? Cooking tips and more. Here is the best "Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins" recipe we have found so far.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup hot water
- 1½ cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- ¾ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oats and hot water in a medium bowl and let sit for 5-10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, yogurt, applesauce, eggs and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Add soaked oats and stir until evenly distributed.
- Add flour and berries and stir just until combined — don’t overmix!
- Lightly grease a muffin pan and fill 24 muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving
Calories 3156 Calories from Fat 720
Fat 80g 123%
Saturated Fat 10g 50%
Cholesterol 491mg 164%
Sodium 1977mg 82%
Potassium 3081mg 88%
Carbohydrates 575g 192%
Fiber 36g 144%
Sugar 336g 373%
Protein 60g 120%
Vitamin A 715IU 14%
Vitamin C 1.2mg 1%
Calcium 1007mg 101%
Iron 18.3mg 102%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins | The Recipe Critic