Best Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe? Are you wondering how to prepare Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins? Which Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins recipe is the best on the internet? Do not search anymore! In this post you will find the best way to prepare Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins.
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe Info
⇓ Scroll down to see full recipe instructions. ⇓
Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins Recipe
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 cup hot water
- 1½ cups brown sugar, lightly packed
- ¾ cup 0% plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 3 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine oats and hot water in a medium bowl and let sit for 5-10 minutes while you prepare the rest of the batter.
- In a large bowl, whisk brown sugar, yogurt, applesauce, eggs and vanilla together until smooth.
- Add baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt and whisk until smooth.
- Add soaked oats and stir until evenly distributed.
- Add flour and berries and stir just until combined — don’t overmix!
- Lightly grease a muffin pan and fill 24 muffin cups ¾ full and bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
More Cakes & Bakes Recipes
This recipe was featured on BestRecipeFinder.
View original post on Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins | The Recipe Critic